1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

anyone ever

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by bigzitt, Feb 10, 2012.

1. bigzitt

bigzitt Slightly Addicted

so i knew i was goin on bushy so didn't shave me ed for 2 weeks for extra warmth. i've been shaving it to the wood for last 17yrs. but i've decided to let it grow, but............

i sweat like a pig in bed, me pillows and sheets are soaking, and when i turn over its like i've wet the bed:mad:.

what i wanna know is .......is it just me, or has anyone else grew their hair back from nowt and had the same problem.

i'm gonna grow some dreads by the way, :eek: (its a mid-life crisis thingy)

2. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

I get the same thing mate but i wake up all night long with a wet face and neck from it the feel all nasty the next day , so i shave my head 2 imes a week now to keep it away;)

3. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

Cant't say I ever suffer from that unless I'm ill but as an outdoor worker and person I do notice when my hair gets cut short. I was trying to let it grow long for the winter but the missus forced a grade 3 on me last weekend before we went to a posh hotel:rolleyes:

One thing you can rely on though, if I ever do get my hair cut short it will always be just before the weather goes really cold! Its like my hair is controlling the weather sometimes:eek:

4. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

i hope to see you with dreads at the next few meets ian:) couse if it rains it will be your fault:D