1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Be interesting to know

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by Gazo, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

What Bushy food the guys have cooked and eaten while on there trip to Plymouth.
    So when you guys get back let us know ;)

2. fishingwalkies

fishingwalkies Slightly Addicted

Unfortunately I have had to return home, had a "VERY BAD" night last night, so set off first thing this morning and returned home after a 6 hour drive, just got out of hospital now after my doctor advised that I go straight there (suspected heart problem)......anyway all is clear!!! thank god!!!!!

The Zitts have conquered the woodland camp and have a "very nice" little set up down there and have been enjoying the food and drink!

And on the field camp Matt and the rest have been enjoying rabbit (frozen)......and kev has contributed a bit of woodcock!!!!!!

Its a very cold time down there, but spirits are high, Many thanks to the Zitts for their hospitality down in the woods, enjoyed some good chats etc, apologies for not bidding a farewell, but I had taken a real turn for the worse!

3. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Sorry to hear that mate but glad your all ok, put up feet up by the fire with a nice cuppa and take it easy.
    Thanks for letting us know glad they are all doing well in this weather.

4. Woodland

Woodland Extremely Talkative

Sorry to hear that you've had to go home FW. Glad that you're alright mate.

5. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

gazo mate im sure steve will fill you in on all the details after he,s got used to being home again it takes a few days to get a grip ;)