1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Bear Grylls sacked

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by Gazo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

TV adventurer Bear Grylls, star of the survival show Man vs. Wild, has been sacked by the Discovery Channel.
    The US channel said: "Due to a continuing contractual dispute with Bear Grylls, Discovery has terminated all current productions with him."
    Grylls, who has presented the show since 2006, is known for eating insects and drinking animal urine in the wild.
    His publicist confirmed the move saying they could not reach a "mutual agreement on new programming.

BBC News - Bear Grylls sacked by Discovery Channel

2. Kernowek Scouser

Kernowek Scouser Quite Addicted Site Donor

I wonder if Teddy's insistence on staying in 4 star accommodation whilst filming, was the sticking point?

3. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

i must let discovery channel no im free:D

4. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

me to i will do it all in my y fronts to for free