1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Bushcraft and hunting??

Discussion in 'Bushcraft Chat' started by megga, Feb 1, 2012.

1. megga

megga Extremely Talkative

As i am a keen airgun hunter (sub12ft) what would be a perfect week away for me is spending it camping wild (as you lot do) and also be able to hunt for food, rabbits, squirels ect. Now i already hunt on a local farm and love it, so i do have some experiance (although no bushcraft experiance) and as i am "middle aged" and responsable, i only ever act with in the law (too much to loose)
    Is there any places or outings that would cater for this kind of thing??? i know i would have to learn some bush craft first.:D

2. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Yes join one of our bushy meets we have a few coming up have a look about on the site for more info.

3. megga

megga Extremely Talkative

Will do mate

4. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

We've got a big one coming up in June over in South Wales, it includes shooting, fishing, canoeing, and more shooting, campfire evening sing song, drinks, food, the lot, all you need is your gun and tent. Geoff (more details on our sister site Active Shooter Forum, you'll find the link in "shooting Talk" on this forum.) Geoff.:hp-beer:

5. Woodland

Woodland Extremely Talkative

Shame you just missed the winter bushcraft event. That's exactly what happens.