1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Camp Cooking

Discussion in 'Bush Tucker' started by Shady, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Shady

Shady Extremely Talkative

I have been fortunate to grab a couple of bargains here.... the Hexi-stove i recieved for Xmas is ideal for those trips where you want to carry light or make a brew when i'm on my own. The other stove i have purchased is a single burner that is flat in design, so therefore is more stable than other cheap stoves that we used during the late 1980's and early 90's... the stove will be used for cooking on mostly using billy cans that i purchased from a certain auction site for around £30 i got the cooker and billy cans, so there is no way i will be going hungry when out in the field.

If you go to the Do it your self section you will find the "Shady windproofer" and how it works...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012