1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Canoe AND bushcraft trip to Sweden

Discussion in 'International' started by Leif, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

Guys anyone fancy a weeks canoeing and bushcrafting in Sweden? It'll be around the lakes of Varmland near Norway (where Ray Mears said, "canoeing here is like a religious experience") the area has moose, beaver, bears and Wolfs still ......... and the waters safe to drink straight out the lake.

I'll be out there in June and have a few Swedish friends (5) coming up from Stockholm for a weeks bushcrafting so wondered if any one here would like to join us?

I can arrange Canoe hire and stuff at cost (more people less cost but dont want to many so no more than 6) - flights and transport will be down to individuals but I can also liase that too.

Looking at about the second week in June.

So anyone interested?? No commitments as I want to see if its feasible but if we get some interest I'll get a price and then we can go firm on details and names.

2. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

I'm booked up with events and things this year:(....but if your willing to do this on a yearly thing I'm sure we could fit it in to the forums annual events .....i will defo be up for this next year:)

3. elliott92

elliott92 Very Addicted

ah im gutted, i'd love to join ya mate but my mums getting married that month which has got me locked down at the moment

4. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Would love that but not enough time for me to save to go this year but as Matt said next year if it can be sorted I will be up for that.

5. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

no problems - ok 2013??

Say last week Sept??

6. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

im game:)

7. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

I hope you all have a nice week and just think of alive when your on the plane

8. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

LOL ok so last week Sept 2013 - canoeing and bushcraft week Sweden ......... PM me names if interested and we theres enough people I'll start the planning - last night will be a hot tub and sauna too ..........

9. bigzitt

bigzitt Slightly Addicted

i've heard about them scandinavian types and their hottubs........

kinky
    :grouphug:

:eeeew!::noway::eek::eek:

10. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative