1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Craghoppers winter lined trousers (Sale on)

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Ian, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

I just got a pair of these
    Craghoppers Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers - Regular length | Craghoppers World Travel and Walking Clothing

I only paid £20 for mine and they have already gone up to £26.
    If you like keeping warm outside I can highly recommend them, I've even done away with my long johns for now as they are that warm.
    I bought them for work but they are a bit too nice to get caught on barbed wire and thorn bushes so I'll wait until they get a bit older.

Don't wait for them to go back up to full price even though I would say they are worth £52, £26 is a real bargain.
    I haven't even had mine long enough for their first wash yet but so far quality seems really good and the fit is fantastic. They also don't seem to be too hot and uncomfortable when you get indoors so they are very versatile. The only bad point is that they are a little bit noisy for hunting but I have hunted in noisier clothes and they will probably quieten down with a bit of wear.

Get in quick and bag yourself a bargain;)

2. Gangsta ov love

Gangsta ov love Very Talkative

Iv had a pair of these for a while now and have to say for the money they can't be beat , they are so comfy and warm I wear them under my oil skins when I'm at sea !!

3. Scorny

Scorny Very Talkative

I bought a pair a couple of years ago but found them to be too warm, or should I say, the weather hasn't been cold enough for me to enjoy them. They are incredibly comfy though!