1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Easy Mod to your Sheath.

Discussion in 'Bushcraft Tools' started by Gazo, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Added a few bits to my Mora Sheath

Added a removable neck lanyard
    2 bits of inner tube (fire lighting)
    And just over 6' paracord.

IMAG0662.jpg

2. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

Blimey Gazo, you're going para cord crazy:eek::D

3. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

Why not use a length of inner cord to cover your entire paracord whip - then you have rubber for fire lighting or a sling shot or whatever and paracord will be clean and free of grime etc ........thats what I do and I also have ceramic stick tucked in it too

4. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Surprising what you can do with it :)

Good idea with complete cover of paracord and I am looking around for a small sharpening stone to tuck in the back.

5. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

Re my last post I typo'ed there - instead of inner cord I meant inner tube ..................... doh

I also use a bit of innertube like a rubber band to hold my firesteel to the sheath too ................funny how the kids never leave their bikes outside my house these days lol :D