1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

For our newest and dearest members

Discussion in 'Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!' started by stephenjames213, Jan 5, 2012.

1. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

Right hi guys i would like to thank you on behalf of the bushcraft forum for coming to join us in a great new adventure with us.. You may find the site is join able and access most of the forums , but please remember we don't go live till Sunday the 8th ,theres some stuff that may not work but all will be up on 4 legs running this time Sunday.. feel free to post and chat away we are all ways around ....
    regards
    Steve

2. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

Steve, I've just written a true story which I was involved in nearly 40 years ago. Have a read, if you like it please keep it in, if you feel it is a load of bollocks, then please remove it. It all happened when I was working in Zambia all those years ago.

3. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

looks good to me Geoff..............you dont need to worry about crocks down in plymouth mate (sept for steve)

4. stephenjames213

im more of a swan mate , fluid movement with beautiful stance

5. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

Bit of a "Bally Dancer" then???????? or should that be "Belly Dancer"!!!!!!! Geoff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. stephenjames213

got that in one with the "belly dancer" mate lol