1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

glorious sunshine

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by Matt, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

i should be out in the woods with all this glorious sunshine here in the southwest....but no im stuck at home.....:(

o well lets hope the weather holds till next weekend :)

2. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Well hot here too mate just been up the shed working on the ammo box stove and it's like a hot house in there, can only spend about half hour in there before I start leaking :D 23c here at the moment in the shade.
    Think I would be paddling in the stream if we were down the wood.

3. Matt

me too mate ....whilste fighting the midgeys for me ice cream..lol

4. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

Wow, bushcraft ice cream:eek: how do you make that out in the wild then?:D:D:D

Been a lovely day here as well, mind you that's not much of a surprise down here, its always bloomin nice!

5. bigstancwsw

bigstancwsw Snare & Trap expert

Well it was so nice i thought i would take a short ride on my Guzzi. Got the bike out of the garage at 09:30 and went to fill up the tank. Next thing i know its 2:30 and i have to get more petrol. Still not as bad as a few years ago, i went out for a ride on my trike and came back 3 months later.

6. Matt

the heat wave is forecast to continue into the weekend with temps reaching 19c with a sun burn index of 4!!!! suncream in march whats that all about guys......cant moan its ......ideal bushy weather:)

7. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

remember march last year like this ? i do , then look at the nice wet summer we had

8. Ian

That's exactly what I've been thinking!

9. Matt

we are on day five of our summer down here in the southwest ......got to make the most of the good weather guys :D

10. Ian

It won't be around for much longer, I've heard it will end this weekend but should still remain dry. That'll be a relief for me, I hate working out in the sun, give me a crisp winter's day any time!

Anyway, it'll definitely turn cold soon because I just cut my hair short and it always turns cold when I cut my hair:eek: