1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Looking for Woodland to rent

Discussion in 'Wanted Archive' started by Handsonbushcraft, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Handsonbushcraft

Handsonbushcraft Slightly Talkative

I am looking to expand my current business and require additional woodland to run my bushcraft courses from. I am looking for mature broadleaf woodland with a stream/river nearby if not running through the woodland, minimum size 20 acres. Obviously owner must allow fire lighting, shelter construction (long term shelter), etc. Location South Wales, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, basically within an hour or so from Swindon. Please PM with details.

Cheers

Adam

2. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

Got any jobs going mate

3. woodstock

woodstock Quite Addicted

Best of luck mate as they are like rocking horse shit to get hold of they are also asking top dollar for them we were asked for £6000 up front for one area PA.