1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Mis understood bushcraft

Discussion in 'Bushcraft Chat' started by megga, Feb 1, 2012.

1. megga

megga Extremely Talkative

So searching the internet for bushcraft and this site came up, not what i had in mind, but what the hell, I may as well stay. :)

2. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

If your into bushcraft this is the place to be :) the site is only a month old and will only get better in time so stay tuned ;)

3. megga

Ok, thanks for the reply, but it was a joke, BUSHCRAFT and bushcraft one is going back to nature and the other is fo over 18s lol
    But in all seriousnes it seems like a good forum.

4. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

weve now been going for a 3 months weve got over 100 nutters signed up to the forum (including you pmsl) ....theres plenty of us out there mate ...we just need to get the word out :).....

on another point how did you get on with your search for the other type of bushcraft mate ;)

5. megga

This is the only forum i have subscribed to, dont have much time these days what with work and doing the house and garden (new house) need more hours in the day and need more sleep:confused: