1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

No blue SKY thinking!

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by The Caretaker, Jan 29, 2012.

1. The Caretaker

The Caretaker Quite Talkative

What a bunch of thieving git's SKY are! I was with them for my Broadband and phone until last year when Kwiky got Infinity and that got me thinking about changing back to BT so I did, that was in April of last year, well i have just found out that SKY have still been charging me for the Broadband and the Skytalk even though I was with BT now for nearly a year! thieving Feckers! when I phoned up I got, someone who called himself Derek in Mumbia (i think not) he said yep no probs we will sort it we will get back to you within the week, well that never happened! i went online and they had cancelled the broadband but not the Skytalk! I was bloody fuming! :mad: and they had still made no offer of repayment!
    Eventually when i got through today (to someone in this country) He was just as thick! :rolleyes: he said let me just add up how much we owe you....................15 minutes on hold later! :mad: £109 is that ok sir?...........I said well i have just added it up and it comes to £156.50..... Oh dear let me try again (on the worlds slowest calculator! apparently) 10 mins later I now make it £133.50 hows that for you sir?..........WTF :mad: Look i said, if you add up every month since last April it comes to £156.50.........Oh does it?.. I said well you should know your looking at the same figures as me aren't you?!!! I'll try again, by this time i wasn't being so polite!
    look you bloody simpleton! just add up these figures i'm about to give you, ok? alright says he!
    oh that comes to £156.50 if you add them ones up he then Fecking ask's me if thats right!.........Come back Derek from Mumbia all is forgiven! Phew!
    I should receive a payment back into my account within the month!
    I'm not going to hold my breath though! FECK! :rolleyes:

2. HoboHubz

HoboHubz Quite Talkative

There's nowt better than reading someones Sunday morning rants much better than the Sunday rags :D

3. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

I had problems with sky which I am not going into as it's a very long story, got rid of them quick and will never use them again.

4. Shady

Shady Extremely Talkative

i have had my rant over SKY in the past.... anyway Sunday morning rants have now replaced the news of the world, the best bit is though the Sunday morning rants won't hack my phone if i become famous!!

5. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

Had a similar problem with AOL, I paid the bill in the end just to get them off my phone. Hell they were ringing every flaming hour.