1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Wanted POTS & PANS & Gas COOKER

Discussion in 'Wanted Archive' started by Cavatina, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

I'll be purchasing some new pots, pans, cutlery and a gas camping cooker in 2 weeks time. If anyone has anything in good condition for sale at reasonable prices, please drop me a PM. Geoff. :hp-beer:.

2. bigzitt

bigzitt Slightly Addicted

re: POTS & PANS & Gas COOKER

i can get the normal pans for you mate for nowt.. the black ones with plastic screw on handles, we have loads at work that the students use. there ok but not the same as billy cans, knives and forks and stuff aswell . just let me know and i'll bring em back with me next week.

3. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

PM sent Geoff

4. Cavatina

Cavatina Extremely Talkative

Pans and cuttlery would be wicked, what ever you think. Ta Geoff

5. ReubenBushcraft

ReubenBushcraft Quite Addicted

Just saw this, and me and my mates were thinking of getting a slightly larger than a billycan thing for communal dish cleaning and large brew ups?