1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

quick vote guys and testing the water

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by stephenjames213, Mar 29, 2012.

?

what one would you pick?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2012.
  1. Patch

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. T-shirt

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Jumper

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

Ok guys i am looking in to having t-shirts , jumpers etc made and was just putting it out to see what people would pick,, i will try to keep cost as low as possible then get back to every one with a price and see if people would want one.

P.s once we have a good idea of what people want i can then come up with some ideas ,,, but in the future would be great to maybe have a line of clothing etc if the price is wright ...

2. bigzitt

bigzitt Slightly Addicted

car stickers please

3. fishingwalkies

fishingwalkies Slightly Addicted

Im with THE zittman!!!! Car stickers...............seen day in, day out!!!!!! where ever you are!!!!! no need to be there flashing a badge or T shirt, just bang it on a car and the advert is there for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!................Good man Mr Zitt for fetching the idea to the floor!!!!!!!!!!!

4. elliott92

elliott92 Very Addicted

i'd like a badge to sew onto my rucksack