1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

tell us about

Discussion in 'Gadgets' started by Matt, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

tell us about your bushy gadgets /finds .................so what you got???

2. fishingwalkies

fishingwalkies Slightly Addicted

Not so much a gadget mate, but watched a youtube post regarding sharpening a knife using wet and dry.........which is miles lighter than a wetstone etc, so a sheet of 2000 grit and 3000 grit paper can be tucked into a bag for the bushy Knife sharpening!!!!!

3. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

we will have the master knife sharpener on site (gangsta)................if he cant sharpen it it aint worth having..................matt

4. Gangsta ov love

Gangsta ov love Very Talkative

Sounds interesting Paul bring it with mate ! Il be bringing my ceramic whetstone and my butchers steel if anybody is interested in technique or just want there knives sharpened , maybe someone could teach me a thing or too as there is always room for improvement...

5. woodstock

woodstock Quite Addicted