1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

TERRYOKE- Junior Member Someone............

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by TERRYOKE, Jan 21, 2012.

1. TERRYOKE

TERRYOKE Slightly Talkative

Has a good sense of humour, thankyou for the compliment, Heavens!! I am never going to be taken seriously in the firearms section:D.

TERRY;)

2. Steelyglint

Steelyglint Quite Talkative

Is that you "Jennifer" ? If it is don't worry no one will take you seriously anywhere !

3. TERRYOKE

TERRYOKE Slightly Talkative

I have thought long and hard about this nonsence reply, and I give my statement accordingly.

1) What was the need for this reply?.

2) 4 posts in, and you start insulting someone "YOU" assume is someone you recognise from another forum?.

3) What do you hope for, or, expect to achieve with a post like this?

4) This forum needs members, and good ones at that, not fools with a memory of guessing where someone may have been/or not,
    and stalk/troll for whatever sad reason that haunts their small mind.

5) If you sincerely believe you have the right person! why have you not trolled your way back to the forum you are so positive of, and insulted me on there.?

6) Please explain to this forums administration and moderators the reason for this post, as I for sure do not now, or ever, remember crossing swords with your like, or, username, anywhere on any forum, at any time.?.

To the Moderators and Administration on this forum, it is a fine forum. I joined to be a learned member with input, and offering knowlage and experience and to gain experience from bushcraft members on here.

If you allow the above post to remain, I will log out!
    If you allow the above member to remain I will log out!

If!! the above member remains, I wish this forum all the luck it will need to remain credible, I am not about to leave, I am stronger than that, but to remain, I need answers.

Terryoke.

4. fishingwalkies

fishingwalkies Slightly Addicted

Pardon?...............I dont think the above comment is meant to insult, as it is a question. Merely asking if you are a certain person i.e Jennifer................If you are not Jennifer then dont worry and take no insult from it as its not insulting, if you are Jennifer, and IF the poster is "chasing you" for some sort of grudge, which Im sure they are not, then we as Mods would be interested to hear from both parties on this, yourself included, to clear up any problems that may arise on here,

I think that for you to request that one person is "banned" after one slightly peculiar post which "may" not be pointed at you, is slightly strange in itself and not what this forum is here for.

So could both members please PM me with details of this post so we as "mods" can clear things up before anyone is banned/posts edited etc etc.

Many thanks in advance,,,,,,and I hope neither member takes offence from any of this as none is intended at all by ME!

5. Steelyglint

Steelyglint Quite Talkative

PM replied to, no offence taken ! :confused: