1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

today is just one of them days

Discussion in 'The Campfire' started by stephenjames213, Feb 27, 2012.

1. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

,all i want to do is pack up and walk from this cruel world and live in the bush with just me and my daughters and mans best friend,any one ells get days or lets tell the truth weeks like this?:(

2. Leif

Leif Extremely Talkative

We all need a fix of green once in a while Stephen - thats what draws up to bushcraft in the first place

3. stephenjames213

to tell the truth mate if some one said give me all your money and everything you own and i will give you a half-1 acre of woodland and a cabin ,,i would take the girls and my dog with open hands and just go ,, even if it meant living in the wilds ie nearest person 20+ miles away,,, this is what my heart yearns for always has and i am so glad that my children love living out side .

4. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

mate you aint going to get half acre woodland for .....£4.25 and two pairs of boxers:D:p:p

5. stephenjames213

maybe i will have to do nice jobs for the land owner;)

6. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

I know what you mean Steve, mind you sometimes I get too much countryside but I never yearn for a town or city:confused:

When I get hacked off with the peace and solitude of working out in the country all the time I just go home to screaming kids and an angry wife and there it is, the yearning for peace and solitude returns:D