1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

well have had a very busy day today

Discussion in 'Bushcraft It Yourself' started by stephenjames213, Mar 12, 2012.

1. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

Well I been on a tidy and clear out mission, the ex stuff is all bagged up and ready to go to the tip if she don't pick it up , while sorting her stuff out I come across all her candles (alot of candles) so today I melted them all down took some time but all done, I then used bake bean tines and filled them up with the wax and a shoe lace for the wick, all sat in the fridge now setting...... bushy candles :D

2. Gazo

Gazo Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

Hope you have some nice scented ones lol hope the laces were from her shoes :) that made me laugh. :D

3. stephenjames213

stephenjames213 Technical Support

Im hear to please lol,,,,,and yes mate they are from her brand new uggs them weird boots that cost more then a car:p,,, all i will say to her is shit happens my dear;)

4. Kernowek Scouser

Kernowek Scouser Quite Addicted Site Donor

Finding a new use for things that are lying about is the bushcraft way and if those things happen to include a load of scented candles and the laces from boots not made for walking, well they shouldn't have been left lying around, should they?

When I spilt from my ex, I got her a courgette, wrapped it in a little bow and attached a note saying

Now you really can go f*@k yourself :)

I'm not bitter.

5. Ian

Ian Site Manager Staff Member

Not sure if the laces will make decent wicks but if they don't then a wax filled tin makes a good plinking target;)