1. Welcome To The Bushcraft Forum!

Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum, a friendly site for bushcraft and survival enthusiasts, registration is quick and easy and absolutely free.

We have a wide variety of features available to registered members so please take the time to register and join in the discussion. We restrict the viewing of certain areas of this site due to the nature of some of the topics, all these areas are available to registered members.

To register, simply click here.

Winter Bushy Jan 2012

Discussion in 'South West' started by Rob, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Rob

Rob Very Addicted

Having just returned from Nuns Cross Farm where I was doing some work, I am at last able to sit down and give my view of the winter bushy week.

Firstly, I would like to thank Matt and whoever else made it happen. Fantastic land, good people, great time, but this being my first time on an event like this I expected a bit more on the bushcraft side of life, more in the way of instructional things. It was also a bit disappointing that the camp was split into two groups. £25.00 well spent. Camping with guns. THANKS.

I met with Matt today to discuss the activities that will be taking place at the summer and winter bushy this year. Look out for threads to be posted.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  2. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member Site Donor

its good to have you on board to help with setting out an itinerary of training/activates for future bushy events ...i was well aware that the last event was a bit fragmented ...which was a bit of a disappointment to me as well ...thats why i thought it was best i got you involved with the organizational side of the event training ...which will leave me free to organize the other stuff ....

cant wait to read the activates thread:D